Upon arrival to Bole International Airport you will be met by an vamos tour representative. Your day in Addis will start of with a general city tour with stops at the National Museum-the holding place of mankind’s oldest ancestor , Holy Trinity Church- the resting place of Ethiopia’s last emperor, and late prime minister, and Merkato- Africa’s largest open air market.
Overnight will be at Jupiter hotel/similar.
Addis Ababa - Gondar- Sanka Ber (3,200m)
Fly from Addis to Gondar and drive 136 km north to Sanka Ber.
Sankaber - Geech (3,550m)
Trek for 5 to 6 hours from Sanka Ber to Geech enroot enjoy the stunning view from the mountain plateau.
Geech - Imetgogo (3,986m) - Geech
Make ~6 hours excursion to Imetgogo to enjoy one of the best views of in the Simien Mountains National Park.
Geech - Chenek (3,600m)
Trek ~ 7 hrs from Geech to Chenek to spot some of the endemic mammals including Walia Ibex.
Chenek - Ambiqo
Trek 6 - 8 hrs from Chenek to Ambiqo climbing Buhit Mountain the 2nd highest peak next to Ras Dashen in Simien Mountain ranges.
Ambiqo - Ras Dashen (4,620m) - Ambiqo
Trek 7 - 9 hrs from Ambiqo climbs to the Ras Dashen the highest peak in Ethiopia (4620 m) and return to Ambiqo.
Ambiqo - Cheneck
Trek 6 - 8 hrs back to cheneck. En route you may see some Simien Fox or the Ethiopian Wolf.
Chenek - Gondar
Drive back to Gondar, and the rest of the day sightseeing tour of Gondar. O/N: Goha hotel.
In the morning, fly back to Addis Ababa. This day you will enjoy shopping in the city. Later in the evening you will drive to Entoto hills to see the marvelous city view. On the this nigh you will enjoy traditional dance and dinner of Ethiopia. Upon your departure time you will be transferred to Addis Ababa airport for your schedule flight
•Transfer in and out from Airport,
• Best hotel accommodations and full camping facilities,
• Latest model car for drop of and pick up from trekking, •Camping gear rentals,
• All entrance fees for the sight seeing,
• Full board meal including soft drinks and coffee/tea in camping
•Professional cook for the whole trekking,
• Professional escort English speaking guide service for group
•Scout at national parks,
•Local guides service,
• Mules and its pullers for luggage expense, and •Government tax.
- Alcoholic drinks
- Video and camera fees if and where applicable
- Tips, telephone calls, laundry services and other expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees to any special ceremonies you might encounter by chance
- International and Domestic flight
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on price include section
Thank You. Your booking have received and booking number is
Talk to our exploore expert
We're here to chat about your next big idea.
7 am - 4 pm Monday through Thursday.
7 am to 1 pm Fridays (US central) toll free or by skype.
Otherwise, email us anytime. On average we provide quotes within 6 hours during business hours and the next day during off business hours.
Privately guided trips allow you to be in control of all the details of your trip - departure times, accommodations, extra nights, extra activities, extra experiences - what you want and how you want it. WE CAN CREATE A PERSONALIZED ITINERARY ! prices are indicative 2 PAX*